Thursday, June 19, 2008

~Your Mary Kay Angel Returns~

Your Mary Kay Angel has returned!!! After a terribly long hiatus I am back...that means that I will be looking for new fresh faces to join me on my endeavors to empower woman and improve skin and lives along the way! Our new products look fabulous and I can't wait to try them all. I should be getting them very soon. So I will be sure to start sharing everything I love from here on out!


Mary Kay has always been a huge supporter in the fight for a cure. And since this has touched my life personally I too do what I can to help. So here is my deal: I will set apart a list of items and all of my proceeds from those items will go to the 3 day walk fund. Remember this could be helping you or those you love in the future!!



~~THINK PINK AND SUPPORT THE CAUSE TO FIND THE CURE~~

No comments: